Friday, December 31, 2021

Thanks for Listening 2021






As this year closes, let me take a moment to express my gratitude and appreciation to all of you that have made this such a great year.

For those patrons that purchased work, you may never truly understand what your support actually means, I work to pay for the necessities so I can continue creating art. Your patronage represents more than a monetary or financial reward, it is encouragement and artistic freedom.

Again, my sincerest gratitude and a Happy New Year!

Jim

-

For my loving wife Linda, no words can express my appreciation for you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for making me feel like the luckiest man in the world every single day. I love you with all my heart.  Happy Anniversary

-

"People need beauty.     They need the sense of being at home in their world and being in communication with other souls."      - Sir Roger Scruton



Explore - Question - Learn - Enjoy, Jim 





 Website - jimserrett.com 
 Studio Blog - jimserrettstudio.com 
 Landscape Blog - Pochade Box Paintings







No comments:

Post a Comment